Sunday, January 15, 2006

Resurrection of the dead entries

Before I go to sleep, I shall type out another entry to make up for the loss I suffered this evening due to the cranky old machine that is functioning at the craziest way ever.

Orientation in NJC just ended on friday, with a dance party that reminded me a hell lot about prom night. Or should I just say the exact same thing happened. Disco lights, smoke, human trains, people jumping about like nobody's business, sweat, and the only thing that is different is the lack of air conditioner at the parade square in NJC. Since when did the air conditioners work in NJC anyway?!

Oh yeah and Guan Qun and her friend came over to crash NJC on friday! (shhh....) And Guan Qun claims its boring. Noo! How can it be boring? I am officially in love with NJC, although sometimes it might get a little grey around here.... but hey, not in a negative way! Then again, how can grey be viewed in a positive way....? hmm....

Anyway. After the dance party, which was around 11 pm, someting like less than half of the class went over to KAP to grab a drink and talk, and this worker there kinda ticked us off because we moved the tables in a way that we're blocking the aisle. But hey, can't blame us for KAP being so crowded even at this hour of the day. It was all filled with HWA CHONG people.

Speaking about that, Tim was supposed to do a dare, which was to go upstairs and get one HC girl and bring her down, and intro her to us. He's good man! In less than a minute he had a girl walking down the stairs beside him. Her name was Phyllis and she's from J2. Pro la. lol. Or maybe he's just lucky. Hahaha.

I walked home with the bunch of them since they live nearby too, and it was around 12 am when I reached. I slept instantly. Um, well, not exactly instantly, I bathed, blow dried my hair and went to sleep. I was totally worn out.

8 minutes to 1 am right now! I can still hold it. So I woke up this morning for my first ever band practice in NJC Symphonic Band! I haven't got to know all of the clarinet section members yet. Can't remember the names. Gosh. I thought my memory will improve after all the attempts to remember faces and names. But it just got worse every time. >.<"

Oh, and I was being called Miss Sociable by my new classmates! I feel so flattered! Woo! That means I have changed. And that's a good thing, if it doesn't mean negatively. Isn't it better to change all the time? For me, a person who stays stagnant is considered immature. I have this thing against immature people. And then again, if I ever declare that previous statement (which I just did), I would be considered unfilial, because sometimes I think one of my parents are immature, and to think he actually holds a phD. Gosh I'm getting evil. Somebody wake me up from my senses.

Okay shall go to sleep. The clock just turned 1.00AM.

No comments: