Sunday, March 26, 2006

Enrichment Week

Next week is enrichment week, I'm supposed to have more free time set aside to finish all my work, but somehow, I took advantage of these free time too much that my other activities are lined up along the whole week. Geeeez.

Oh well, I still hope that I will be able to complete all my work somehow.

When it comes to blogging, I always become self-conscious from the knowledge that people I know do read my blog, so I am always at a loss of what to write that would not seem offensive for anyone. But now I think I am being OVERLY self-conscious that I'm making my blog almost void of my real life events, if you ever realise that. Haha. Somehow, this defeats the whole purpose of me creating this blog. =.=

March is ending soon. Awwww. Its making me feel older and older.

I took a picture with Ziwen and Dr. Vivian Balakrishnan today! :DD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JINGYING!

hahaha.i understand wad u mean!want to say something budden cannt cause he/she will read.sucks right.hahaha.nvm.post as private n3 lor.:D or use codes.tt no one understands except u.i tried.budden always fail la.cuz smart ppl always guessed it right.lol.take care!!:D

`eileen chen weilin!!

Anonymous said...

haha... lols. eileen seems to be so experienced in this... haha. =P wasn't tt one of e reasons i stopped blogging n started writing e conventional diary? haha. But it wasn't really updated.. either too lazy to do it or too busy with the sch stuff! haha. i cut my gair already u know!! >.< 50/50 half +ve n half -ve comment...

Anonymous said...

yah.. understandable. i've a senior who comes up to me and said he read my blog... oh well. SWITCH TO WORDPRESS my dear girl =P you can signup for a free account! yay!