Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Growing Up

My life is so much more happening from now onwards.......camping consecutively this weekend and next week, but I never did regret the laidback life I chose during the previous few months. I know I get virtually 0 income compared to my friends...but it's okay, it's not like I'm in desperate need of money.

Yeah I only have a month of holidays left and I'm trying to prepare myself for the new life ahead. Unlike how I used to be, I actually joined so many orientation camps hoping to enhance my social life and get rid of my anti-social self, but I don't think it's really working. I'm still stuck hanging around with the same few familiar faces without enthusiasm in getting to know strangers. Maybe this anti-social part of me is just inborn and can't be removed.

Anyway I've just picked up Twilight, and I'm still trying to figure out why this book is so popular. Or maybe I've already grown out of the teenybopper phase....hurhurhur....I'M OLD!

No comments: