Last night was Etude 33 and it was so excellent! The pieces seems to be getting more and more nightmarish each year...I was sitting at the front row in VCH and at the end of the concert, especially after Danza Sinfonica, I could clearly see the hagged and tired look in their eyes! Poor juniors...you guys have really put in a lot of effort and done a really good job, especially the clarinet section (hahah biased towards my section) and the hornetters too!! haha...please rest well after this, all of you!!! :)
I took my Basic Theory Test last Wednesday and I didn't fail it. Driving lessons, here I come!! Bring it on, baby, Honda Civics at BB Driving Centre!~! hurhur.
Ahh my lovely Backstreet Boys in Moscow, Russia for their World Tour! (didn't get to catch them of course)
And this is jingying acting cool wearing shades in Russia....can't believe it huh....haha.
1 comment:
haha my friend
u look so innocent in the photo.
LOL! =D me haunting ur blog now.
hehe. have fun in m'sia!
Post a Comment