Saturday, January 17, 2009
Imaginary Friend
When I was clearing out some stuff from my room today, I stumbled across a really really old diary of mine, dated back to when I was 9 (Pri 3). I had a few minutes looking through it, and I realised I used to have imaginary friends when I was that age. Apparently their names are Bobby and Patana, and I call for their help whenever I am confused or helpless. It's funny, because I don't at all have any recollection of imaginary friends when I was young and I would probably think that it was another person who wrote this diary if only the handwriting wasn't mine. It's scary how things just seem to disappear from your memory as time passes on. It's like whatever you do right now has the risk of vanishing into thin air in the future. Or maybe its a good thing sometimes because I won't want to remember my lousy exam results. haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment