Saturday, August 07, 2010

6 things worth mentioning

A few shocking things that I encountered when I reached this place:

1. Terminal 1 of Changi looks like the worst airport I've been to all my life.

2. There was a car accident in the carpark of Changi terminal 1 and I saw it happen. I went to the toilet and came back and the police appeared.

3. I heard from my parents that I got fined $70 for U-turning at a place where U-turns were not allowed (and there wasn't a sign that showed that). This incident happened before I flew to Hong Kong.

4. My family is going to Malaysia on Tuesday and I'm going too.

5. My sis-in-law is pregnant with her third child.

6. A LONG (and I mean a few years) lost portable scrabble game appeared suddenly in my room.

Wow, I can't believe I digested these information all in one night.

No comments: