I went over to Malaysia this Saturday, to supposedly celebrate Chinese New Year, but the 'qi4 fen4' wasn't there. The past Chinese New Years were more eventful, especially the card games, but this year, the only card game I played was a miserable 2-player daidee with my second bro. I don't know how many rounds we played, but apparently it was so boring that we discontinued with it and he went to sleep and I went to do my Chemistry redox lecture notes, which till now I haven't found a way to solve that question yet.
During Chinese New Year eve, they did play with fire crackers and such, but during the whole time, I missed the fun entirely because I was sleeping. You must think I'm weird, but really, I don't talk to my cousins in Malaysia much. Maybe I AM anti-social as my mother suggests.
After that we went to Malacca to visit the grandparents on my mother's side. Okay so this is where all the mugging starts. Unfortunately, I couldn't do a lot of the questions in the tutorials. And I don't know why, I started to switch to the depressed mode, which I have not experienced for a long long time. Perhaps it was too quiet in the house in Malacca, but my mind really started to wander and I was on the verge of crying. I started thinking of questions like: Am I really suited to studying in a JC? Or to the extent of Should I drop out of school and work for a living instead? I kinda scared myself. But then, I really do not want to cry so fast for the first time in 2006. Save my tears for later. Or hope there wouldn't be a later.
I am generally a happy person, so if you see me tearing, it probably means that I've been yawning too much, as I do all the time. But if you REALLY ever see me cry, please do not be alarmed, I know how to comfort myself. Usually less than 5 minutes later I would be laughing again.
Anyway, I haven't mentioned the house cat yet! It's SOOOOO cute. Later I'll post up lovely pictures of the cat in my house in Malacca and also the little kitten I found in the garden.
Okay, let me leave a long random note before I go on to upload the pictures: If you ever hear me saying something that contradicts what I said earlier, please forgive me because I change my mind all the time, lolz. Fine, call me fickle-minded, most girls are like that anyway. lolz. But then again, I don't usually voice out much of my opinions since they are most of the time limited to the pages of my handwritten diary, in order to avoid any possible source of trouble.
Okay, I shall try to upload the pictures now.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment