My mother just bought me a 'Hair Fall Control Shampoo'. Why? She told me, "Your hair is all over the house!" and so she bought this special shampoo for me. But seriously, I'm getting worried. What if I don't have anymore hair left when I'm old at the rate I'm dropping hair faster than it grows? I can't imagine. I can't imagine NO HAIR.
Anyway, there's supposed to be an OG outing today, but somehow it got cancelled because we couldn't compromise on what to do. So I decided, maybe we should go to the library and mug. In the end, only Jason and Alicia turned up.
Okay, here starts the complicated stuff. I met Caiying and Clovis at the library. I decided to join them since nobody from OG 1 has arrived yet. Later on, Hui Qi, a sec 4 girl, came along, and she was supposed to be tuitioned by Clovis. So we did some studying before Alicia arrived.
Alicia was pretty tired because she came from town, so she left kinda early, like right after Jason arrived. So Clovis was like asking Jason if he knew this other Clovis from ACJC. Jason said he knew him, and then later, this Clovis came along to meet us up. (personally I feel he looks a little like Kelvin Chen Weilian lol) So now there are two Clovis-es, both from ACJC. So this Clovis was from Clovis's primary school (erm, whichever Clovis it shall be lol). But the Clovis who came later was from Jason's secondary school. What a small world.
Later, the few of us went to Long John's for dinner, and Jason and Clovis (the one who came later) left first. Hui Qi also left, so it's left with Caiying, Clovis (the one from NH), and me. We wanted to go to play pool together after dinner, BUT WE COULDN'T BECAUSE I WAS WEARING SCHOOL UNIFORM!!!! I am so sorry, Caiying and Clovis. If I had known, I would have brought a pair of pants today. =( And now I feel so guilty.
So we just hung around Popular at Jurong East, looking at the CDs and the popular stuff, and A LEVEL books. lol. Seriously, the books are damn thick. Not unless neccessary, I won't purchase.
I reached home at around 9 + pm. Rotting at home right now. I am so free nowadays.
Anyway, to end off, I just wanna leave a message to some crazy people: STOP CALLING ME BRIDGE QUEEN OR ELSE.... you know who you are *cackle*
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahaz.. lols. I think i am really confused lor.. by e clovises n jasons.. nvm.. how come u r called bridge queen ar? u r good at bridge? e game? or engineer building a bridge? lols. u mug until so hard lor.. noe i am worrying for myself...=(
.... mugging... @_@ *prods prods* you're a bridge queen? must teach me eh! pfft. i drop more hair than you... don't worry. oh well.. i'm off to do my tutorials (i'm starting to mug now... =_=)
Ahahaz.. Bridge queen.. Heard them calling u tt. U haf farnie frenz.. XP Anw, i'm also losing hair. Mebe we can set up "Premature Hair-fall Support Group".. =x
haha.. dun worry moi hair oso falling everytime... haha.. nx time dun wear sch u ehh!! ahahha.. =D=) den nx time we go play pool together, i nv play b4! hahaha.. (= anyway, happy cny! =D=)
Post a Comment