1. I want to be more diligent in my studies next sem. Think I wasn't adequately diligent this sem that explains my poor results in the tests and quizzes I had throughout the semester. Gonna spend less time online, and more time studying in school, instead of going back to hall and slack lol.
2. I think I kinda miss playing the clarinet. It's been really really long that I can't remember when was my last concert (I think it was March???). I think I shouldn't let these years of playing the clarinet go to waste. I think I want to join a band.
3. I want to be faithful in practising the guitar. Just picked up the instrument not too long ago and will be getting my own soon (like tomorrow haha). Trains my left hand which I realise is quite retarded sometimes.
4. I want to take up driving lessons, but most probably during the sem break after that.
5. I will TRY to read more Chinese stuff, and speak more Chinese.
6. =)
Another busy semester ahead.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment