Saturday, December 06, 2008

Holidays!

Holidays has started for almost a week now! And I'm so happy! Not because it's the holidays, but because I feel my holidays this time has been spent so meaningfully! Every day I'm filled with joy, filled with new experiences, and no TV, comp games (well except maybe for facebook blehh addictive) which I realise brings no meaning to life. Sometimes I feel life is all about experiencing new things. There are so much to life that we can never finish discovering. So while we can, let us fill our short-lived lives with treasures, not of treasures that will fade away when we die (or before we die, like some robbers come and rob all your money while you're still alive muhahaha), but treasures that will continue to stay with our souls as we move on from our life on earth. Experience is valuable! Just hope that when I look back to this holidays in future, a smile will always be brought onto my face while I recall back to the memories of yesterday and see how much change it has done in my life.

And holidays is also shuang because I get ample sleep. Woah like finally.

Happy holidays to all having holidays now!! And meanwhile enjoy your time of having enough sleep everyday because let me assure you, it's gonna be short-lived~~^_^

No comments: